Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 German Y Straps Original or No

Article about: Hi guys. I recently won a Heer belt,ammo pouches and bayonet at auction. Nice married authentic set IMO. Now i want a y strap to display the belt properly. The belt set is nice pliable leath

Default WW2 German Y Straps Original or No

Hi guys. I recently won a Heer belt,ammo pouches and bayonet at auction. Nice married authentic set IMO. Now i want a y strap to display the belt properly. The belt set is nice pliable leather black. Theres a set on ebay that boasts the real deal but im not sure...can someone take a look and give me some feedback? item # 111657514710
    Mike

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Y Straps Original or No
    P
    Many

?

Hi Mike picturers say a thousand words and you are more apt to get a reply if you post up a few images.
    Links to the auction are no good because as soon as the images disappear the thread is rendered useless.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Y Straps Original or No   WW2 German Y Straps Original or No  

WW2 German Y Straps Original or No   WW2 German Y Straps Original or No  

Czech post war y straps, not german !! Don't buy !!

Tom

Mark, Im not sure how you got the photos on the thread but thanks for doing so

?

No problem if you are on Ebay and you double click the images it should bring them up in a different format then right click your mouse or key pad to bring up options then press save to document s and or images.

Regards Mark

I dont want to change the subject but...heres the belt set
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 German Y Straps Original or No   WW2 German Y Straps Original or No  

Last edited by Jammanna; 04-29-2015 at 11:22 PM.

The checkered finish on the Y-straps indicate they are Czech as mentioned. The belt, ammo pouches and bayonet may be OK but better photos are needed - especially the buckle. The frog for the bayonet is commonly referred to as the mounted type due to the leather retainer/stud. These items are all heavily worn and that should be reflected in the price. NH

I like what I see of the other belt,buckle bayonet,k98 pouches but as stated more detail needed in photo's. timothy