Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Zeiss scope.. help, please?

Article about: Hello all, I've got two scopes. The first one was pretty easily identifiable, this one isn't. I really don't even know where to start. There don't seem to be any military markings. I've been

Default Zeiss scope.. help, please?

Hello all,

I've got two scopes. The first one was pretty easily identifiable, this one isn't. I really don't even know where to start.

There don't seem to be any military markings. I've been told it's called a "double claw objective mount". The local gun dealer told me that the optics are great and I think he said it is a Zeiss lens (though I don't know how he knew that as I don't see it marked anywhere).

Other than the stamped leather caps (38, 48), and the number on the top of the reticule (1662), I don't see markings. I believe this might have been used with a K98. I have one of those rifles. Is it possible that this scope goes with that gun?

It has considerable rust on it. Should I try to wipe that off? Use gun oil? Is it possible that there are marks inside of something? With what kind of gun would this be used? Any idea of value? Is there another forum I should be searching?

I'd really appreciate any information you could give me. Thanks for taking a look.

Regards,

Beth

Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?Zeiss scope.. help, please?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zeiss scope.. help, please?
    P
    Many