Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zeltbahn M31 Article

Article about: Hello, You're welcome Franz, always glad to help out collectors who work for the community... Thanks

Default Zeltbahn M31 Article

Here is finished Article that i created for my unit. I plan on making more in the future.

Thanks to all members here that helped me out with the photos of Zeltbahn use and another thanks to Jean-phillppe Brog (Jphilp)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Zeltbahn M31 Article

Very well done!! Thanks for showing!

Thumbs up Re: Zeltbahn M31 Article

Good work ; very useful stuff !

Thanks for sharing, great work.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thank you again all a simple thanks means a lot.

Hello Franz,
    Congrats, you've done a good job for your reenacting group.
    IMO, 21st Panzerdivision should be changed for 21. Panzerdivision.
    Tan Zeltbahn were never made for the Heer (only for the RAD and some paramilitary/political organisations).
    For sure, the adoption of the splinter camo scene in 1931 has been a major improvement. Zeltbahnen is a very interesting matter, i've always been fond of them, that's why i can't stop buying examples...they're all the same but they're all different...
    Congrats again...
    "I didn't use any weapon in combat during the war, but i killed hundreds, perhaps thousands of men...they're now at the bottom of the sea"
    Walter Borg (ex-MI6) Agent and radio operator in Malta, Tunisia and Italy between 1941 and 1945. Arrested twice, tortured twice, escaped twice, survived the war...

"The future torments us, the past holds us, that is why the present escapes us."
    Gustave Flaubert

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I talked to our guy that runs the site and told him about tan zelts, he said he would change it. I will give him a reminder today or tomarrow. we had have debated about changing 21. Panzerdivision. I think we keep it for sake of General public, and the young minded. they would not know what 21. is.
    Thanks you Jphilp

derrick a brilliant site i had fun reading all of it a lot of information the pictures were brilliant as well thanks

BTW if you like the site there are other articles that change about every month. Ive only help make 2 so far. other is GrossDeutschland. There are couple others that have good info on Paperwork of a soldier. Like leave and other paperwork.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast