Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle

Article about: This ZF.41 scope and case came my way from a local house clearance here in Jersey. It had been found along with a few other German Occupation items in the attic of a local house. i got a cal

Default ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle

This ZF.41 scope and case came my way from a local house clearance here in Jersey. It had been found along with a few other German Occupation items in the attic of a local house. i got a call and went to see what they had found. I was surprised to find the scope and case as they don't turn up to often over here. I think I have only seen 4 in 40 years of collecting. Anyway this one is nice and clean optically and the case is in good order as well.
    I hope the various markings are clear enough for you to see. I know that there are now Russian made copies on the market and with a little work can be made to look worn and used. The give away is that the copies all have the same serial number. If you want to see more of my collection then go to German WW2 Militaria - Home
    All the best from Jersey, Channel Islands.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle   ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle  

ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle   ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle  

ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle   ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle
    P
    Many

Default Re: ZF.41 scope and case for the K.98 rifle

Cool scope! CXN is the maker : Emil Busch A-G, Optische Industrie, Rathenow. I posses an optic for an 88 with the same maker mark!

Very nice and in great condiction too.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I like it.......BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Now you need the rifle to go with it! Thanks for sharing with us all.
    ~Dean