Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Finnish Uniform Collection

Article about: Hi, its been awhile since I have posted on this site, thought I would share some pictures of my collection since moving it to my new house. Sorry about the lousy pictures, I plan on retaking

?

Default Finnish Uniform Collection

Hi, its been awhile since I have posted on this site, thought I would share some pictures of my collection since moving it to my new house.
    Sorry about the lousy pictures, I plan on retaking them when I have a chance.

Finnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform CollectionFinnish Uniform Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finnish Uniform Collection
    P
    Many

Niiiiice! Thank you for sharing with us and its good to see you back here! I notice that you have a General-Lieutenants uniform of the PstP, Anti-Tank Battalion of the Armored Division, with the black background and orange edging. Thats a keeper!

Good to see you back and nice to see more Finnish items on here ,Very nice collection