MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!

Article about: Can someone price this and tell if is good or a copy?

?

Default it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!

Can someone price this and tell if is good or a copy?
    it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement it's finnish i know... but can someone help me with autenthicity and value pls?!
    P
    Many

Hello,

It is real and it's the Cross of Liberty, 4th class, Continuation War version. I'd say it's worth about 80-100 euro's.

?

thanks a lot! more question is that finnish price?
    I know I'm asking a lot...

No problem.

They usually go for that price range here, but sometimes lower on auctions. I've seen people snatch these for 50 euros. I'd say the price is the same on your region.

Nice Cross!

?

Can u tell me why some are marked 1939 and some Others 1941?
    btw here price for that is 180!!!!!
    Is it possible to find even 1st 2nd and third class in ur country? how much would they cost?

That price seems pretty hefty. The ones that we're awarded in the Winter War (1939-1940) we're marked 1939, as Winter- and Continuation War are considered as separate conflicts. Thus the ones awarded in the Continuation War (1941-1944) are marked 1941. It's possible to find first and second classes here, but they are scarce and the price is high. Third class should be easier to find, but third class from 1939 is actually more rare, than 2nd class 1941.

You can find this class cheaper at Finnmedals also the other classes.

Yes, Jani is a great guy to deal with, when it comes to Finnish awards. He even wrote a book about them.