Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M91-30 question

Article about: Hello. This M91-30 doesnt have any SA stamps whatsoever, BUT I heard that those things there is where the carrying strap should've gone through, are a Finnish modification. Is that true?

Default M91-30 question

Hello.

This M91-30 doesnt have any SA stamps whatsoever, BUT I heard that those things there is where the carrying strap should've gone through, are a Finnish modification. Is that true?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M91-30 question   M91-30 question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M91-30 question
    P
    Many

It is a Finnish addition to my knowledge. The parts are just missing the swivel rings.

I think also its a Finnish Addition

?

Some information here.

Finlands M9130 Rifle

Thank you guys!

One thing that's bothering me, is that on other thread, I was told that the Arrow on the triangle-mark means that this rifle was depot repaired in a Soviet factory in 1945...if that is true, those swivels must have been post-war installed and im not aware of Finnish army buying Mosins from USSR after the war. Any ideas?

Hi Finnlander the arrow in the triangle signifies that this rifle was produced by the Izhevsk factory so wartime made and also Finland never brought any rifles from Russia after the war .