Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help

Article about: Hello. I hope someone here can help me to get hold of some pictures from the Finnish Winter War. I'm looking specifically for images on the finnish Company 1. Konekiväärikomppania Jalkaväkir

?

Default Need some help

Hello.

I hope someone here can help me to get hold of some pictures from the Finnish Winter War. I'm looking specifically for images on the finnish Company 1. Konekiväärikomppania Jalkaväkirykmentti 13
    I've been looking a long time. so now I turn to you in the community for some help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kemi View Post
    Hello.

I hope someone here can help me to get hold of some pictures from the Finnish Winter War. I'm looking specifically for images on the finnish Company 1. Konekiväärikomppania Jalkaväkirykmentti 13
    I've been looking a long time. so now I turn to you in the community for some help.
    Reach out to Rick at Historical Media to see if he has any individual photos or albums...If he has nothing currently he can maybe certainly keep an eye out for you.

Historical Media, LLC
    PO Box 147
    Gotha, Florida
    USA

rick@historical-media.com
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

thanks so much Rossi for your quick response. I'll will send him an email.

?

Quote by kemi View Post
    thanks so much Rossi for your quick response. I'll will send him an email.
    Hope he is able to help you Kemi. Have a nice weekend!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by kemi View Post
    Hello.

I have to say that it's tremendously difficult to find photos of specific units from the Winter War, especially when were talking about an individual company. The SA-kuva site is of course the site to go to, but the descriptions for photos dating back to the Winter War are often very vague.

You could try getting books about the specific regiment or division, since most of the time they include photos from veterans personal collections.

?

thanks so much! missed this comment! do you have any suggestions for such books?