Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Share Your Finnish Photos

Article about: Hah! Yeah, I am quite proud to have such great men among my ancestors, like many others have. I unfortunately don't have any of his items, though I've began hunting for his closest relatives

Probably the same bicycle unit two years later (1935). On the first picture we can read name of the company, the second shows soldiers with their "plafreys"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share Your Finnish Photos   Share Your Finnish Photos  

Share Your Finnish Photos   Share Your Finnish Photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share Your Finnish Photos
    P
    Many

Nice photos , thank you for showing , I may be wrong but the buildings like the old army camp in the town of Mikkeli that now house the Jager museum there

One more picture, seems to be taken specially for us: soldiers presenting their winter equipment
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share Your Finnish Photos  

CBH
    ?

Great tread guys , some amazing photos , I love that SS Finn train photo ! Please keep them coming .

Quote by tompress View Post
    Probably the same bicycle unit two years later (1935). On the first picture we can read name of the company, the second shows soldiers with their "plafreys"
    Great photos Tompress, thanks for sharing them! Due to personal reasons I'm interested in the 3rd Bicycle Battalion (PPP 3/JP 3), so even better .

Hi Aleksander, I try to find more. When I am back from my short vacations

greetings
    Tomasz

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Here is a photo I came across in my files from some time ago. I have no clue where it came from except from the internet years ago. I imagine that I saved it because it looked interesting,. It is a photo of 2 Soviet soldiers frozen solid still sitting in their fox hole in Finland 1940.
    If my sources are correct, the soldiers are a part of the 44th Division that got destroyed during the battle of Raate Road.

A photo of Finnish cadets in 1929.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share Your Finnish Photos  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10