Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!

Article about: I really like these badges and the design of them. Also that there are so many in circulation, some being very rare. So please share yours . I only have 2 divisional badges but I'm in the ho

Default Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!

I really like these badges and the design of them. Also that there are so many in circulation, some being very rare. So please share yours .

I only have 2 divisional badges but I'm in the hope of expanding my collection to regimental one's. I got the 8th and 3rd division badges because my ancestors served in these divisions.

1) Badge of the 8th Division "Kolmen Kannaksen Koukkaajat"

2) Badge of the 3rd Division "Uhtuan Suunta"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!   Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!
    P
    Many

Anyone ? Anyways, do you guys have a clue if this PST (Anti-Tank) badge is wartime? It's for sale currently.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!   Share your Finnish regimental badge's (Rähinäremmimerkki)!