Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP/THOUGHTS NEEDED. Real or Fake Weyersberg Firemand dress Bayonet?

Article about: Ive searched and unable to find a M.Weyersberg makers mark. The only thing ive faound close was Max Weyersberg but seems all his makers marks that i have found were never abbreviated. Any He

Default HELP/THOUGHTS NEEDED. Real or Fake Weyersberg Firemand dress Bayonet?

Ive searched and unable to find a M.Weyersberg makers mark. The only thing ive faound close was Max Weyersberg but seems all his makers marks that i have found were never abbreviated. Any Help appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HELP/THOUGHTS NEEDED. Real or Fake Weyersberg Firemand dress Bayonet?   HELP/THOUGHTS NEEDED. Real or Fake Weyersberg Firemand dress Bayonet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP/THOUGHTS NEEDED. Real or Fake Weyersberg Firemand dress Bayonet?
    P
    Many

?

I cant see the reason for using a "fake "makermark, although not commonly seen this makermark looks fine to me.
    I see nothing that indicates a red flag, but wait for Billy to chime in, perhaps he knows this makermark.

Ger

I agree with Ger..also..I see issues with this bayonet type..but as Ger said..a logo variant not seen.

What I would expect to see is the full name of " Max" and not the "M."
    It appears period done IMO.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill