MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

mp40 silencer????????

Article about: just digging through my pictures and came across this i have put it onto my computer and have uploaded it could anyoneshare any info on it thanks tom

Default mp40 silencer????????

just digging through my pictures and came across this i have put it onto my computer and have uploaded it could anyoneshare any info on it

thanks
    tom

Default Re: mp40 silencer????????

here are pictures any info would be brilliant

tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture mp40 silencer????????  
    Attached Images Attached Images mp40 silencer????????  mp40 silencer???????? 

The Mp-40 was a prototype found by the russians, the person cut out of Stalin's picture was a person who had been killed/deserted. I have no info on the T-34 and the AT gun
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

thank you collector i just wonder how the gun came to be embedded on the tanks main gun?

do you have these picture or are they internet pictures because maybe it could be photo shopped

Quote by MR MATT View Post
    do you have these picture or are they internet pictures because maybe it could be photo shopped
    I agree something is wrong here.

apart from the stalin one i have them because that is what i thought at first

These pictures are not photoshopped. There are loads of other pictures like this.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Yes the stalin photos are of someone who was purged and then erased from memory. that was the ultimate shame,-to be erase and forgotten from history, and so they erased people from photos even.

Hi Guys, see here:

Sound suppressor [Mp40.nl]

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast