Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help please

Article about: Good evening all Any thought on what I have here would be appreciated Regards Mark

Default Help please

Good evening all
    Any thought on what I have here would be appreciated
    Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help please   Help please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help please
    P
    Many

I think it is trashed and you could find much better ones.

Seems to be many of these offered the last couple of years. Odd, after collecting for 40 years or so, I don't recall ever seeing one. (Just saying)
    D.

MAP
    ?

What does the backside look like. I can see some honest "rot" to the metal in the upper right hand corner. I think it stands a chance. But need to hear from someone better than I as I don't study these.

As David noted...there have been a few of these posted on the forum over the last couple of years. Might want to compare to them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Image courtesy Whammond;
    Help please
    This one is of a fiber board or cardboard type composition.

Thanks for your help

Hi
    Thanks for your comments ,I will take more pics today , I still don't know what it reads and that was my question , my brother bought it around 15 years ago from a military fair ,and I liked it ,do you know what it says please ?i can get someone to authenticate here ,it might be what was the comment trashed but it is what it is thanks again
    Mark

More pics , the letters and eagle are indented into the metal Help pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp pleaseHelp please

It is a bulletin board basically. The top says something like "here speaks the NSDAP".
    Then it would have some local party officials for the NSDAP, NSV and DAF/KDF names and addresses.
    Below that are three sections for the NSDAP, NSV and DAF/KDF announcements and information.

It looks like an original, not really worth a ton so I am not sure there is sufficient profit in faking a handful.

Thankyou for your help