Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved

Article about: Here I will post some of extremelly rare insignia. They was away from the stock of one of the Russian museums to the garbage after the general revision, due of the condition. There was also

?

Default M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved

Here I will post some of extremelly rare insignia.
    They was away from the stock of one of the Russian museums to the garbage after the general revision, due of the condition. There was also other branches, but this is the rest what I can get. Take a look. Most part of infantry and armor/artillery made of beize ( collartab's field) piped with wool piping. The black chemical troops is beize with beize piping. Anti tank diamonds are wool and all three with different stencils. First original examples in my hand for 17 years, the last one I've sold in 1992 year, that was a beize one for 100 USD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved   M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved  

M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved   M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved  

M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved   M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved  

M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved
    P
    Many

Default Re: M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved

Very nice, Dimas. I especially like the anti-tank diamonds.

Bob Hritz

Default Re: M 35 insignia, collar tabs, anti tank artillery patches. just recieved

I agree. those diamonds shouldn't have been thrown out!!

Government museum staff usually don't give a Rat's fantail for any of the items in the collections they are responsible for. To them, it is just a job!

Boridin