Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union

Article about: My favorite insignia of the Soviet period is M40 Marshal of the Soviet Union collar and sleeve insignia. The following images show the insignia worn on two parade dress tunics and the other

?

Default M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union

My favorite insignia of the Soviet period is M40 Marshal of the Soviet Union collar and sleeve insignia.

The following images show the insignia worn on two parade dress tunics and the other on a service tunic. The third is on greatcoat.

I will continue to post more of this type of insignia as time permits so the range of variations may be observed.

Attached Images Attached Images M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union
    P
    Many

?

Arrow Re: M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union

Continued; The greatcoat:
    Attached Images Attached Images M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union 

?

Default Re: M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union

I would like to show a few more examples.

The first two set of images show another field type of M40 tunic, the second set is of another greatcoat.
    Attached Images Attached Images M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union 

?

Here are two more (and unfortunately), the last of my M40 material:

The first set is a service tunic. The second set, another field tunic.

As I have written in my first post, this is my favorite type of insignia. I invite any questions, comments, or postings of other's collection of items of this type and genre.

It would be nice to have an enjoyable and educational discussion of this subject.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union  M40 Insignia For Marshal Of The Soviet Union 

Boaris!

It is indeed a pleasure to see you here.

I caught a glimpse of that Hero Star hanging on the chest of the fellow in post #4...

What would be the chances of you taking images and showing us full shots of those tunics and greatcoats in the uniform section of the forum?

.................................................. ..........................................

Marshals, Generals, Admirals, and other "Big Shots" seem to be an oddity for us.

Better yet, and speaking for myself; The subject is purely "unexplored territory" for me.

It is interesting in any case, so I invite you to proceed. Perhaps our other associates on this discussion board will prompt you also...

I hope so...