Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

USSR Flag, Finials and Poles?

Article about: I have only one Soviet flag as of now though I may or may not want to start collecting more. I believe it's made of silk. It is quite large. Its' length measures slightly over 70 inches. Whe

Default USSR Flag, Finials and Poles?

I have only one Soviet flag as of now though I may or may not want to start collecting more.

I believe it's made of silk. It is quite large. Its' length measures slightly over 70 inches. Where can I find a frame this size to put up on a wall? Or a flag pole with a suitable fitting Soviet finial (top)?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement USSR Flag, Finials and Poles?
    P
    Many

Default Re: USSR Flag, Finials and Poles?

Finials do come up for sale.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The finials are easy to come by though where can I get a flag pole which will fit the flag pictured as well as the finials out there? Thanks.

Poles I have never seen for sale? So we made ours for our living history group.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!