Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

3x5 Nazi Banner

Article about: I got this banner today, any Idea on authenticity? It is about 3x5 and multi part construction, and has to small stain areas. Does anyone know what this would be used for it looks like an ea

Default 3x5 Nazi Banner

I got this banner today, any Idea on authenticity? It is about 3x5 and multi part construction, and has to small stain areas. Does anyone know what this would be used for it looks like an early party banner that would hang from a building? Comments please

3x5 Nazi Banner3x5 Nazi Banner3x5 Nazi Banner3x5 Nazi Banner3x5 Nazi Banner3x5 Nazi Banner

-Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3x5 Nazi Banner
    P
    Many

Default Re: 3x5 Nazi Banner

Looks fine. These type of small flags could have been used most anywhere-much as you see American flags flown from houses,etc. These were available to the general public and were simply the national flag of the time, so it's basically impossible to put a specific useage or place for it. Just a nice size good general purpose flag.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I agree with William, who summed it up nicely. Its a nice size to display too, many people buy huge flags, and then think...ahh, now where am I gonna put it...?

Regards,

Carl

I have many places for it I think I might put it as the backdrop for my guns or put it in the entry way JK Now I need a tunic to display in front of it...

?

Very nice!! Perfect Size to display, as stated. I use mt DAF banner as a backdrop for my collection and it looks great.

?

I must say it is the first banner I have ever seen with feet.