Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any info would be helpful?

Article about: Hey Guys. Joined your forum to get some info on this item. Apart from my ss dagger this is my pride and joy.....so please be gentle...Thank you in advance.....And great forum...CHEERS.

acemcneill
    ?

Default Any info would be helpful?

Any info would be helpful?Any info would be helpful?Any info would be helpful?Any info would be helpful?

Hey Guys. Joined your forum to get some info on this item. Apart from my ss dagger this is my pride and joy.....so please be gentle...Thank you in advance.....And great forum...CHEERS.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Any info would be helpful?

Sorry I can't help on the items. But welcome to the forum

Hello, and welcome !
    It looks very promising, but wait the aces!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Welcome to the Forum! The construction looks good from the images. However, I have never seen this form or RZM tag utiliized on a youth organization flag or banner. To me, the tag is overdone with detail to give an aura of authenticity. The diamond is also an unusual pattern I have never before encountered. I would error on the side of caution as this has too many features that need explanation.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

That RZM tag on the flag is meant for the Youth Organization's Black Scarf...Dreiecktuch means "triangular cloth"...
    cheers, Glenn

The HJ diamond has blue sides to it? I can't say that I've ever seen anything like it either. The Shape of the whole flag too is unusual. It looks to have 3 sides of gold fringe and one long side with a folded over dark edge? Some sort of square shaped trumpet banner? I'm assuming the dark edge is hollow to slide it over something? What does it measure length and width wise?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."