Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland

Article about: This is an interesting SA Sturmfahne For Sturm 34, Standarte 3, Gruppe Hochland which was headquartered in Augsburg, Scheissgraben Str. 16. The additional unit patches indicate other Sturm t

Default Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland

This is an interesting SA Sturmfahne For Sturm 34, Standarte 3, Gruppe Hochland which was headquartered in Augsburg, Scheissgraben Str. 16. The additional unit patches indicate other Sturm that were absorbed in to this Sturm.
    What makes this flag interesting is a large blood stain on the middle edge and bottom corner. There are also several smaller blood stains on the red field of the fahne. I would presume this is from an injured member due to a violent encounter with members of the Red Front. I am attempting to research this flag to discover the source of the stains. Blood stained items from the period of struggle were highly revered items in the 3rd Reich
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland   Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland
    P
    Many

Default Re: Blutfahne From Gruppe Hochland

Thats very interesting; it reminds me of the Blutfahne Hitler was showing around. Speaking of which, does that thing still exsist?

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    Thats very interesting; it reminds me of the Blutfahne Hitler was showing around. Speaking of which, does that thing still exsist?
    SS Standartenfuhrer Jacob Grimminger was the bearer of the true Blutfahne. The Blutfahne disappeared at the end of the war along with the coffins of the martyrs of 11 November, which were kept at the Feldherrnhalle. It has long been rumored that Grimminger hid the Blutfahne and either sold or handed the custodianship of it off to a very wealthy German collector shortly before his death in the 1970's.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Yet again an extremely interesting item, Bob. It's always a joy seeing such rare gems from your collection. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Scheissgraben seems a somewhat "unique" name for a street. I hope it's just a spelling error as it would translate to something like "shitting ditch". I can't imagine anyone would name a street like that.

Good luck with your research!

MB.

Translation

Quote by awagGync View Post
    Pts liked it))
    I can suggest you go to the site, which has a lot of articles on this issue. fifa 15 fnl download, download fifa 15 updated and fifa official site in russian download fifa 15 on computer
    Welcome to the forum..Mr Awag....it is your first time ..here ...so since this is an English speaking forum ....I SUGGEST ..from this point forward that you may accommodate the rest of the members here and communicate in English...as you already understand English by posting a reply to this topic.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

And I suggest that awagGync should simply be banned as his/her/its post is spam. (Have a look at the linked site.)

The spammer is now gone. Thanks guys.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Just one note by the way...the correct Name of the street in Augsburg is Schießgraben...not Scheißgraben
    which means shooting ditch...a slightly difference to shitting ditch