Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

can any help wwii german funeral sash

Article about: Recent find in my search for military collectibles . the sash has german lettering which have seen many other sash s with lettering . Arnold Lentgen is what I believe is their name . So is A

Default can any help wwii german funeral sash

Recent find in my search for military collectibles . the sash has german lettering which have seen many other sash s with lettering . Arnold Lentgen is what I believe is their name . So is Arnold lentgen correct german translation ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture can any help    wwii german funeral sash  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement can any help    wwii german funeral sash
    P
    Many

I think that's Lentzen!....

I agree with Gunny.

Thank you for response

?

And here is the man himself:

Josef Arnold Lentzen, auch Arnolf Lentzen (Lebensrune.png 30. Juni 1902 in Aachen; Todesrune.png 1956) war ein deutscher politischer Funktionär und SA-Führer, zuletzt im Rang eines SA-Brigadeführers. Er war unter anderem Gebietskommissar in Kaunas-Land während des Zweiten Weltkrieges.

can any help    wwii german funeral sash

Quote by Arran View Post
    And here is the man himself:

Josef Arnold Lentzen, auch Arnolf Lentzen (Lebensrune.png 30. Juni 1902 in Aachen; Todesrune.png 1956) war ein deutscher politischer Funktionär und SA-Führer, zuletzt im Rang eines SA-Brigadeführers. Er war unter anderem Gebietskommissar in Kaunas-Land während des Zweiten Weltkrieges.
    In English,

"Arnold Lentzen (Lebensrune.png, June 30, 1902 in Aachen, Todesrune.png, 1956) was a German political official and SA leader, most recently in the rank of SA Brigade Leader. He was also regional commissioner in Kaunas country during the Second World War."

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Seems a little odd that there would be a swastika on his funeral sash if he died in 1956!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Seems a little odd that there would be a swastika on his funeral sash if he died in 1956!....
    more than unlikely. Possibly for another individual of the same name.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Gentlemen, he was the sender of the sash, not the deceased...just as the Adolf Hitler sashes are surely not for the Fuhrer's funeral!

Quote by Arran View Post
    Gentlemen, he was the sender of the sash, not the deceased...just as the Adolf Hitler sashes are surely not for the Fuhrer's funeral!
    Of course. Thanks for the correction. My brain was on shut down for the New Year.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast