Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

daf banner?

Article about: hi guys i am offered this banner , seller says it has gold edges and a golden center , i have seen other daf banners like this ,,, but none gold... Annoyed from this ads?   any info wou

Default fake daf banner?

hi guys i am offered this banner , seller says it has gold edges and a golden center , i have seen other daf banners like this ,,, but none gold...

any info would help. i am also trying to get more pictures from the seller
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture daf banner?   daf banner?  

daf banner?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement daf banner?
    P
    Many

This appears to be a podium banner. The gold cog wheel indicates that the facility was honored for outstanding production. The local DAF unit would be awarded a flag in this pattern with a gilt pole tops.
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 02-14-2015 at 06:08 AM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

may i ask what gilt pole tops are?

the seller said the flag is rather large about ten feet wide and 12 long . the gold edging looks abit wierd,
    i just need help with authenticity , as i have only seen one flag similar on snyderstreasures.........

does it appear to be correct?

MAP
    ?

Can't help with the authenticity of the banner but whatever you do, be very very careful using Snyders as a benchmark for authenticity. In fact, do not use it at all.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with Map's comment on Snyders Treasures. A gilt pole top is just what the words mean-the pole top with the honor flag was gold color instead of aluminum like the standard DAF flag pole top.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

guys thank you again , thank you for the input,

also have heard quite a few wild stories about the mentioned known vendor,.... and will never use as an example etc.
    in fact just seeing the daf flag on S.T makes me very weary.

as i have yet to see any other examples and i am still waiting on better pictures from the seller.

will update with pictures soon hopefully

I would give it imo.

?

You are going to need a large wall to display that one! It's the first gold edged version I have seen as well; thanks again to Bob for the education lesson.