Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DE flag advice

Article about: Hello Gentlemen , Annoyed from this ads?   I have the opportunity to purchase this original DE flag in very bad condition . I have no idea of a range of price for this kind of rare item

?

Default DE flag advice

Hello Gentlemen ,
    I have the opportunity to purchase this original DE flag in very bad condition . I have no idea of a range of price for this kind of rare items because there is nothing similar for sale on the web . Do you have an idea how much would be a fair price for it ? the seller wants ten thousand euros ....
    Thank You
    Notton

Attachment 797243Attachment 797244Attachment 797245Attachment 797246Attachment 797247
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DE flag advice   DE flag advice  

DE flag advice   DE flag advice  

DE flag advice  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DE flag advice
    P
    Many

Sounds intriguing but your attachments are not showing... I'm sure someone will come to your aid once it's been corrected.

CBH
    ?

I'm pretty sure that they are faking these and other hand-embroidered items in Pakistan .

Fixed I see! Not going to comment on authenticity but I think there are at least one or even two on here with original DE flags in their possession, I'm sure someone with this particular expertise will chime in soon enough. All I can say is that an example in a LOT worse shape sold recently for €2500 on Hermann Historica, see photos below--- who wouldn't want to have one of these... good luck!

DE flag adviceDE flag advice

I think it's safe to assume that 10K is more than a fair price for a piece like this if original.

Good Luck!

Matt

the DE appears to be made in the manner an original was. From the pictures, I think it is fine. However, pictures at times can be decieving. With this amount of money, I would want to have a reliable source hand examine the piece before finalizing the deal.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

A great price IF real though --- right?

imo its original it compares with the relic perfectly.

It looks original to me as well and 10k would be a great price for it IMO.

?

Thank You gentlemen for your replies and good advice . Thank You Slados for your link to hermann historica it gives me an idea of a range of price . I am going to try to low down the price the seller is asking and see what happen ... Another thing , do you think the flag need to be restored or it would be better to leave the flag in the condition where it is now ?
    Thank you again Gentlemen .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast