Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DLV air pennant

Article about: Hello again, Here is a DLV pennant that I would like to see if it is worthy of attention. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas on this pennant as well. Thanks for your time! Brian

Default DLV air pennant

Hello again, Here is a DLV pennant that I would like to see if it is worthy of attention. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas on this pennant as well. Thanks for your time!

Brian

DLV air pennantDLV air pennantDLV air pennantDLV air pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV air pennant
    P
    Many

Default Re: DLV air pennant

I have seen a few of these and always wondered how to tell real from fake, because they all had different materials and stiching and weaves, I assume a blacklight test would help, hopefully someone here has a good one to compare with, I have also seen just the logo cut out for sale. I would like to own one someday but the thought of being a reproduction is scary.

I have looked at several, Maximus, and you are correct there many different versions. I would love to have them in hand to see and feel them but they are too far away. I too want one but am very leery of all the fakes out there. Hope you find the one you want someday. Thanks for posting!

Brian

Would it be possible to get a picture of the entire pendent. Because the reinforced end is important in finding its originality.
    Morris

Hello Morris, Thanks for your response. Right now this is the best I can do for an over all picture of the pennant. THis was the first picture sent to me and so I asked for the other 4 in the above posts. I don't know if this helps but its all I have for right now. Please let me know if you see any problems or your opinions. Thanks for your time.

BrianDLV air pennant