Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Faded paper "Supporter flag"?

Article about: Hello! I was at an antique shop today and found this 10.00 USD paper banner/flag type item. It is not marked nor does it have any other things on it to examine except the Swastika "It l

Default Faded paper "Supporter flag"?

Hello! I was at an antique shop today and found this 10.00 USD paper banner/flag type item. It is not marked nor does it have any other things on it to examine except the Swastika "It looks exactly the same on the other side". My question is, is it original and what is it? I think it is a supporters paper flag/banner because it has a slot that looks like it had a stick or something through it. I figured it would be a neat little "filler" piece for my collection. Any feedback would be appreciated
    Thanks!
    Also, figured I would show abit of my collection so far from about 2 weeks of collecting and it is just getting started! My helmets, buttons, and belt buckle are out of frame
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Faded paper "Supporter flag"?   Faded paper "Supporter flag"?  

Faded paper "Supporter flag"?   Faded paper "Supporter flag"?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Faded paper "Supporter flag"?
    P
    Many

looks ok.