Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake SS vehicle pennant?

Article about: Would this be the 'square jaw' type of fake?

?

Default Fake SS vehicle pennant?

Would this be the 'square jaw' type of fake? Fake SS vehicle pennant?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake SS vehicle pennant?
    P
    Many

I wouldn't want to own it, and yes I am fairly certain you can put that one in the repro box...

Cheers

bob

A total 4th Reich fantasy design.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks guys. Bob, is the whole design made up - I have seen ones with a slightly different skull - or is the SS roundel the main design?

Total fantasy. I have never seen a car pennant with a totenkopf-only runes.
    BOB

?

It looks like one of the repro's (fantasy item actually) sold by Delta International back in the 70's. I think they cost about $18.00 back then.
    Somewhere, I have some old Delta International catalogs. I need to find them and post them on this forum.

?

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    It looks like one of the repro's (fantasy item actually) sold by Delta International back in the 70's. I think they cost about $18.00 back then.
    Somewhere, I have some old Delta International catalogs. I need to find them and post them on this forum.

That would be great. I have a Luftwaffe flag that I was told is a Delta item. It would be nice to see the catalogue to help me in the future.

Hummel

I do not recall this being one of the fantasy designs sold by Delta back in the early 1070's. Those were fantasy divisional pennants with poorly executed RZM labels on them. That was a long time ago and I might be wrong about this.
    BOB

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I do not recall this being one of the fantasy designs sold by Delta back in the early 1070's. Those were fantasy divisional pennants with poorly executed RZM labels on them. That was a long time ago and I might be wrong about this.
    You are right Bob, this is not a Delta pennant. I found a picture of a Delta International pennant and it is different from this one. The picture is on my computer at work and I am at home right now. I will post the picture Monday. The pennant is this thread may not be a Delta pennant, but it is still bad.

?

Here is the picture of a Delta International pennant:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake SS vehicle pennant?