Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flag labeled IG Farbenindustrie AG Auschwitz-Monowitz???

Article about: I don't collect German military flags but whilst looking for something else came across this one for sale with a label purporting to be IG Farbenindustrie AG Auschwitz-Monowitz??? I am curio

I would agree with Bob here. The flags appear to possibly be period items, but the tags are bogus and added to entice someone to pay more for these items.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag labeled IG Farbenindustrie AG Auschwitz-Monowitz???
    P
    Many

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    only 2300 hahaha

The original flag made
    A website full of fantasy items and fakes.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

lol I was just thinking along the same lines, Bob! I did a wee bit of surfing through it and found myself thinking "Amazing! An Entire website of crap!"
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Indeed Crap! A website for a good chuckle

A lot of garbage on that site, but the unfortunate thing is that inexperienced collectors buy items from sites like that after reading the owners biography and eloquent descriptions of the items. Items should always stand on their own without embellished descriptions or a pedigree of who is selling it.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A lot of garbage on that site, but the unfortunate thing is that inexperienced collectors buy items from sites like that after reading the owners biography and eloquent descriptions of the items. Items should always stand on their own without embellished descriptions or a pedigree of who is selling it.
    Sites like this prey on the inexperienced collector who likely do not even know that this type of material is faked. There are a lot of folks out there who are gullible and too trusting.
    BOB

In Monowitz was one of the sub-camps of Auschwitz.
    There was also a labor camp who worked on the needs of the Wehrmacht. He dealt with the production of flags, pennants and interestingly parachutes !
    Employees there were also prisoners camps from KZ.
    Auschwitz is not just a camp but also a large city !

Quote by Podlesny Norbert View Post
    In Monowitz was one of the sub-camps of Auschwitz.
    There was also a labor camp who worked on the needs of the Wehrmacht. He dealt with the production of flags, pennants and interestingly parachutes !
    Employees there were also prisoners camps from KZ.
    Auschwitz is not just a camp but also a large city !
    this flag is a vehicle identification flag which were started in use in 1944. It was for combat use and would have nothing to do with a camp or a municipality.
    BOB

[QUOTE=BOB COLEMAN;1101704]this flag is a vehicle identification flag which were started in use in 1944. It was for combat use and would have nothing to do with a camp or a municipality.

So maybe you have and right.
    I wrote to you only, with the Monowitz was also a labor camp where prisoners worked from the KL Auschwitz! Not only chemical factory of IG Farben.
    You do not know unless the matter as a great area occupied Auschwitz together with its sub-camps.
    I myself deals with the history of Auschwitz and works from the museum and several foundations from that area and I know something about this.

You wrote that on this web side you seen much fatasty or fake items!
    Please show me that you, are these?
    Write is easily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2