Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Flag Pole Topper

Article about: Not sure if this is the right thread for this item. This is not from my collection but someone asked me for opinions concerning it. It's the top of a flag pole, size unknown but you can use

Default Flag Pole Topper

Not sure if this is the right thread for this item. This is not from my collection but someone asked me for opinions concerning it. It's the top of a flag pole, size unknown but you can use the coin as a marker. It has M/32 scratched into its back and he says it metal. he also says there is some dried putty or other mixture inside the screw well. What does everyone think. It looks like a movie prop to me.

Casey ~

Flag Pole TopperFlag Pole Topper

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flag Pole Topper
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

IMO it is a fake , poor casting and sloppy .

Many junk items from you lately
    I cant help you with this one, but remember to ask this forum before you buy your next thing
    The guys here have saved me a lot of money!

I agree it is a fake. There is an attempt to fool with a RZM manufacturer's code but the number is incomplete. Definitely made to fool and not a movie prop.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

a bad fake.

I'll let him know. Unfortunately, everything I have posted (except this one) is from my collection. I have put a halt on adding new items until I can ascertain the originally of what I have thus far. I have already learned a great deal from everyone here and I am grateful for the info.

Casey ~

CBH
    ?

Collecting TR is a minefield , so many fakes and so few originals . You could always collect Allied stuff , much greater supply at a cheaper price . And if you do decide to add to your collection , please post it here first .
    Also I believe I've seen the same pattern eagle used as a wall hanger and also a desk eagle , all fakes .