MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

General’s Vehicle Pennant

Article about: Hey everybody. I just bought this vehicle pennant. I feel really good about it and pretty sure this is legit but curious on any opinions from the experts. Thanks for any info! I wish it stil

Default General’s Vehicle Pennant

Hey everybody. I just bought this vehicle pennant. I feel really good about it and pretty sure this is legit but curious on any opinions from the experts. Thanks for any info! I wish it still had the pole and casing but I’ll take what I can get. General’s Vehicle PennantGeneral’s Vehicle Pennant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement General’s Vehicle Pennant
    P
    Many

Bump. Anybody have any feedback? Is anyone aware of repos for this type of item? Thank you.

I'm no expert but the head (especially eyes and beak), tail, and claws look kind of crude compared to originals I've seen. For example, there should be a well-defined triangular tail between the legs, but on yours it all blends together. Also, while the swastikas weren't always perfect, yours look a bit sloppy. But I don't know how much variation there was in these, so I'll wait for the experts.

I think it looks fine, and is a genuine period pennant.....

Nice pick up !!

Bob

Thanks guys. I have a couple extra photos I’ve attached here. This thing is a little salty and, of course, I wish it still had the original case/pole but I’ll take what I can get! These are larger than I expected measuring about 15” x 8”. Any thoughts on value?

General’s Vehicle PennantGeneral’s Vehicle PennantGeneral’s Vehicle PennantGeneral’s Vehicle Pennant

Nice, and rare too !

Bob

I can't seem to successfully post this item in the classifieds so if anyone knows what I am doing wrong, please let me know. If you see this message, I'm asking $999.00 or interested in trades for other original TR items.