Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?

Article about: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I saw a Reichskriegsflagge at a gun show and I don't know if it is from WWII or not. I did get a few pictures, but they're n

Default Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I saw a Reichskriegsflagge at a gun show and I don't know if it is from WWII or not. I did get a few pictures, but they're not the best. The guy said he didn't know if it was real or not but he was asking $75. The soonest I can see it again is in a month at the next show assuming he still has it. Please let me know what you guys think and share if you think it is the real deal. Thanks!

Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine Reichskriegsflagge?
    P
    Many

I did see a post from September 2015 where someone found one in a basement of a house. This flag was thin and see-through like that one. The only markings it had is the dimensions like in the picture, unless it was faint and I overlooked it. I had no idea what to look for at the time.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I would pass on this one as it is bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

And welcome......

The 55x100 is a new fake out of Eastern Europe, another reason to BREXIT

Thanks for the help. So what made this one seem fake besides the dimensions being off? I want to familiarize myself with correct flags.

Please compare the material and construction to to the many originals shown on the forum.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

JMM
    ?

If the guy was asking $75 he knows it's not real

It is good you posted here first before buying it. Today, there are too many immoral individuals selling this stuff. The" I don't know if it is real or not" is a common excuse given by these fraudsters to not refund money after they sting someone. When you here those words, you are now forewarned.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.