Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Article about: Hi guys, I've found this flag and am thinking of buying it. I really wanted a double sided flag with full stitching such as this one but obviously want to make sure that its worth buying. It

Default German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Hi guys,
    I've found this flag and am thinking of buying it. I really wanted a double sided flag with full stitching such as this one but obviously want to make sure that its worth buying. It looks real to me, i know the photos arnt the best, they're just the ones from the dealers site.

Here's the dealers description:

''A superb condition, large double sided, German Nazi party Flag. The Vivid red cotton Flag measures 59 inches x 42 inches with large 28 inch, white coloured centre roundel with stitched edge containing a black cotton material stitched Swastika. It has 1/2" stitched hem on 3 sides and a 1" hem on 1 all nicely stitched with original rope cord pole mounting. The Flag is in great undamaged condition with all stitching & material intact.''

Your opinions are greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..  German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..  German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please.. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

It looks like a good one to me mate.

Default Re: German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..

Cheers mate. at £325 do you think the price is ok?

That seems pretty high. There's lots of flags out there. Look around and I'm sure you'll do better.
    Good luck!

Luke

?

I would agree that this is a period piece. Prices for flags can vary, with smaller ones often commanding higher prices. This is often due to the lack of display options a large flag brings with it. Consider where exactly the piece will be displayed, before making an offer. Huge banners are impressive items, but how do you store/display them? At 59"x42", this one is a good large sized display piece in my opinion, but again, consider how and where it would be displayed before proceeding.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks Luke, the way i think though is as long as it's a genuine period item then im happy to pay that bit more, thats why I was asking on here if its genuine or not. Im only just getting into collecting WW2 german items and i want to get a few genuine items in my possession to compare to any new ones that i buy. Once iv got a few real items then il have that bit more experience to distinguish real or fake.

Price aside Luke, do you think it's a good buy for a nazi party flag?

Many thanks, Kyle

Thanks Carl, Yeah i've noticed the smaller flags are more expensive usually than the larger ones. I wanted this one as its double sided and has a stitched swastika. Are stitched flags more valuable than say the printed swastikas on flags?

Price aside I think it's great! Will be very nice to display. I see where you're coming from, Kyle.
    Good luck,

Luke

Hi guys
    Well the flag came today. I'm really happy with it. Great undamaged condition. Here's a few photos for your consideration.
    Where would this have been displayed? Would it have been on a flag pole or something?
    I'm not using it as a bed spread as shown in the photos :-)
    Cheers
    Kyle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..   German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..  

German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..   German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..  

German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..   German Nazi Party, Double Sided Flag With Rope Cord. Opinions before purchase please..  

Looks good, Kyle. I like it as a bed spread!

Luke

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast