Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German panzer pennant

Article about: I recently purchased this pennant, i was told it was an antenna pennant of a panzer, can anyone shed any light on whether its real Thanks in advance

Default German panzer pennant

German panzer pennantGerman panzer pennant

I recently purchased this pennant, i was told it was an antenna pennant of a panzer, can anyone shed any light on whether its real

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German panzer pennant
    P
    Many

Hi, welcome to the forum.

If this is the pennant from Spandau Militaria that was sold recently then i'm afraid it's likely bad news. Just looking at it there's so many things wrong imo.

GERMAN WW2 PANZER PENNANT. | Spandau Militaria Shop

Here's some info on Spandau Militaria, assuming it's them that sold it (sure looks the same), then if I were you i'd try and get my money back, but that's never going to be easy with these crooks.....

UKM Sales is back as Spandau Militaria

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Welcome to the Forum. I must agree with Ned that this is a total fantasy item that never existed in the period. If you are new to 3rd Reich collecting, you have chosen the right forum to join and learn from. This field of collecting is littered with material like this. Unless you have the background to determine good from bad, you are better served posting an item on the forum before parting with your hard earned cash. There have always been a lot of thieves in this business and today, it is worse than ever. I hope you have luck with a refund but these guys know what they are doing.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Ok thanks guys, I'll try now. And thanks again for yhe quick replies

Just looking at the Spandau site, there's a sale on with 60% off everything. That's generally a sign that they're getting ready to shut up shop and then reopen under a new name, it's their M.O. and they've done it before, to escape their creditors etc.

Just took a look at the German Combat Awards section, it's quite incredible that not a single piece i've seen there is original, they're all fakes......

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Just took a look at the German Combat Awards section, it's quite incredible that not a single piece i've seen there is original, they're all fakes......
    This is why I can't imagine bringing myself to buying any badge without posting it here first (even though I feel like I'm pestering), no matter how certain I may feel about it. I'm learning to spot some of the common signs of fakes, but in the end I'm glad we have folks like you here Ned that have such extensive knowledge on these to steer us away from costly mistakes that can be easy to make. It's not said enough, but much appreciated, to all who donate their time to those of us learning.

Nice site, they even have low end awards that are bad lol

Yeah I've posted a few before and felt like i was pestering but I'm glad there are people out there willing to help, I think in future i will post on here before a purchase.

Thanks again
    Mike

I see that they offer a 7 day return policy "no questions asked" on their site. I wonder if they honor that policy? Let us know if you have success in a refund.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Luckily it was through eBay so i should get it back, I'll let you know

Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast