Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)

Article about: I came across this Reichskriegsflagge at a military shop today, I love the looks of these flags and am most likely going to purchase it as it's priced fairly and looks original to me. I have

Default German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)

I came across this Reichskriegsflagge at a military shop today, I love the looks of these flags and am most likely going to purchase it as it's priced fairly and looks original to me. I haven't studied these flags in particular so would like to get some opinions on it, it looks good to me though

German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)

(Sorry for the low quality pictures, was rushed for time so wasn't able to take nicer pictures)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)
    P
    Many

Material and stamping looks good to me but then again I have only seen 2-3 of these before in person haha

So far...looks period. Show pics of the rope if you can. But looks like a correct KM issue flag. Other than the graphics...the rope & the stitching holding the rope are the main give- aways.

Quote by real steel View Post
    So far...looks period. Show pics of the rope if you can. But looks like a correct KM issue flag.
    I went ahead and bought it as the store does have a return policy. I will upload better pictures soon when I get back to the hotel, thanks for the reply!

Heres some better pictures of the flag:

German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)German Reichskriegsflagge (War Flag)

Beautiful & 100% original. Nice score !!
    David

Beautiful & 100% original. Nice score !!
    David
    Thanks for the reply, I can't believe I got it for what I did!

Same size as the one I have. Got mine for a decent price at an SOS a few years ago. It's in excellent condition, think I paid $400 for it. I see these in this size on websites sometimes as high as $600-650. Another "overpriced" item.
    D.

Same size as the one I have. Got mine for a decent price at an SOS a few years ago. It's in excellent condition, think I paid $400 for it. I see these in this size on websites sometimes as high as $600-650. Another "overpriced" item.
    D.
    I got this one for a steal at $275, I also see them anywhere from $500-$700 around this size, they’re very nice flags in my opinion!

They are iconic for sure. I like them because in an approximate size of 3'x5'...one can hang them in a war room & I don't consider them offensive. Not like the standard party banner which IMO...is most offensive when displayed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast