Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20

Article about: What to the experts think? Bid online now at AuctionZip Live! - The Upcoming Live Auction Locator - Fast, Easy, and Free!

Default Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20

What to the experts think? Hennrich Himmler flag!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20
    P
    Many

?

Attach=config]1075647[/attach]Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20  

New picture posting feature - How to guide !

- - ------- - -

Visor beat me too it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20   Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20  

Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20   Heinrich Himmler flag at auction May 20  

"Per Ardua"

It's a fairly common Fake, Friend...Goering's Flag is available as well - along with a slew of others...IMA has been peddling them for years, among other sellers...It lacks the High Quality we would expect of an Original for the Reichsfuehrer SS...In my opinion....
    cheers, Glenn

Someone has bid $250 on it...-WOW-

Glenn

CBH
    ?

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Quote by CBH View Post
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

Yes indeed.

I know very little about these or similar items and to be honest I am unlikely ever to devote too much time to them. They are far too much in the "unusual" category for me to risk it! Whilst these are not quite as rare as Hitler's underpants (queue the DNA discussion again ) they are rare enough to be considered a risky item and for me to be even vaguely interested in acquisition the provenance would have to be unequivocally "bombproof" no matter how good the piece looked. This piece however, to one who is used to examining all kinds of "period" items does not even make the starting grid! Just compare it to the one linked above (I know we don't like links but in this case...).

Looks like some poor mug is going to end up with a rather pricey piece of bunting here.

I really hope the error is not as crippling as it would be to some

Caveat emptor!!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Delta International printed $15 fake flag circa early to mid 1970's. The original Himmler flags were made from multiple stitched pieces with a silver eagle, not this crap.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

CBH
    ?

One thing the TR was good at was embroidery, the SS cared about the quality of their regalia more then most. The development of the RZM system shows this very clearly, so if you think this 70's junk is real, you shouldn't be collecting TR items.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast