Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help Please

Article about: I posted an add in the classifieds section for a party banner and flag. I based the price off of what I saw like items being sold for on the enternet. My father gave me these many years ago

KillRoy2
    ?

Default Help Please

I posted an add in the classifieds section for a party banner and flag. I based the price off of what I saw like items being sold for on the enternet. My father gave me these many years ago they were brought home by his uncle, but that is all I know about them. They are both in excelant condition, the emblam is on both sides on both items. My question is am I asking to much for them? I really must sell these. Any help or info about them is appreciated.

Roy

2. # ADS

Default Re: Help Please

Welcome to the Forum. Your ad should list the size of the flags. Are your two flags identical? Is your asking price per flag or for both? Larger common flags are not quick sellers as few collectors have the space to display them. In my opinion, if your price is for both flags, it is still quite high. I would suggest selling them seperately as few buyers would want to buy both. I hope this helps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

KillRoy2
    ?

Thank you Bob, the price is for both Ill have to get them out later and measure them. Could you give me an idea for a fair price for both? I would really rather they go to someone who would appreciate them more, and I need the money for items I have more intrest in. I tried making some updates to the description but for some reason I cant seem to make changes to it.

Roy

Hi Roy-
    I do not like to get involved in pricing other people's items. However, I would say that I think you presently have them priced at about twice their value. All depends on how quickly you want to move them. Final value is a price agreed to between yourself and a buyer.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.