Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hi, everyone- Newbie here wondering about a banner-

Article about: Hi, everyone- first time poster and very happy to find this forum. I am enclosing pictures- the only ones available- and am wondering about authenticity and age estimates, if possible. It's

?

Quote by Cartoonland View Post
    Thanks, Rossi - sound advice. New to the hobby and am very impressed at the quality and quantity of items out there.
    Some of the forums, sub forums and member efforts to put images and data in threads can really help you out. Study and do your homework first and post for verification. The moderators here do truly care about their job and each wants the best for each other. Braddhas from anotha motha in some circles.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi, everyone- Newbie here wondering about a banner-
    P
    Many

Haahaa! Will do, Rossi. Going through the 25 plus pages on flags now, and am around page 18. Always something exciting to see.

Moved your thread to the correct Third Reich section of the forum. It was in the USSR section.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Adrian!

?

It can easily have been restored in the field to function as a vehicle identifier. But lets not forget i have seen some white inner circles with swastika for sale, so until it has been on a "hands on" test from someone with similar sewn genuine flags in their collectins, then i would be careful. When collecting it is always a good idea to keep a high standard. If you have good items in your treasure pile, then it will make you feel better in the end.

I collected everything before. Nowadays i am way more selective in my insanity.

Thanks, TrondK !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3