Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HIAG Flag real or fake?

Article about: hello guys i got a question,what do you think of this HIAG Flag? is it a good one or reproduction? I want to buy him but not sure if he is real hope you can help my, these 2 pictures are the

?

Default HIAG Flag real or fake?

hello guys

i got a question,what do you think of this HIAG Flag? is it a good one or reproduction?
    I want to buy him but not sure if he is real
    hope you can help my, these 2 pictures are the onley 2 i got
    have done research on the internet and can not find a similar flag

greetings buxler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HIAG Flag real or fake?   HIAG Flag real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HIAG Flag real or fake?
    P
    Many

What is this supposed to represent? I am unfamiliar with any wartime German organization with this name. The construction is not in keeping with 3rd Reich standards.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Here you go Bob. I had to use my Bing Fu.
    Hilfsgemeinschaft auf Gegenseitigkeit der Angehörigen der ehemaligen Waffen-SS

Wiki:
    HIAG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Semper Fi
    Phil

I can't imagine HIAG items are faked.

Apart from that:

HIAG was founded in 1951. The nationwide umbrella organisation was disbanded in 1992, but HIAG continued to exist in decentralized form into the 21st century and for all I know until today.

So, given that all HIAG items are postwar and that the timeframe for their manufacture and use had never officially ended, the question is: Just what would be a "fake" HIAG flag anyway? One whose manufacture was commissioned by somebody not actually acting as an officer of a HIAG chapter? How could one determine that?

HIAG was officially disbanded in 1990's.

I would not pay much for something like this. Personally I would not buy it at all.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

Apart from that:

HIAG was founded in 1951. The nationwide umbrella organisation was disbanded in 1992, but HIAG continued to exist in decentralized form into the 21st century and for all I know until today.

So, given that all HIAG items are postwar and that the timeframe for their manufacture and use had never officially ended, the question is: Just what would be a "fake" HIAG flag anyway? One whose manufacture was commissioned by somebody not actually acting as an officer of a HIAG chapter? How could one determine that?
    Very well said and I guess very difficult to identify unless there are pic's of this exact Abbreviation/ emblem being used.

I'll knock this back to the other side of the table and ask. So buxler, Have you seen this being used in an official capacity to think this might be affiliated with the HIAG ???

Semper Fi
    Phil

The only other example of a HiAG flag I could find online (Jewish Ghetto Fighters House) is this form:

HIAG Flag real or fake?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

A bit too political and far right I fear? ....... and outside the scope of the forum.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Even if the flag is genuine, looking at the two photos it is going to be full of drawing pin holes...!!!e
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post

Apart from that:

Andreas is quite correct although the main organisation of HIAG has been disbanded a few branches are still in existance today !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast