Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft Flag from Hildesheim

Article about: Here's a recent find: the flag for HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft 1 of Bann 79 (Hildesheim). Rings are marked with various degrees of legibility. Most have a discernible "RZM M1/83" a

pjm
    ?

Default HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft Flag from Hildesheim

Here's a recent find: the flag for HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft 1 of Bann 79 (Hildesheim). Rings are marked with various degrees of legibility. Most have a discernible "RZM M1/83" and one has a complete and clear "RZM M1/83/42".

HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft Flag from HildesheimHJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft Flag from Hildesheim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ-Nachrichten-Gefolgschaft Flag from Hildesheim
    P
    Many

Another fine addition to your outstanding flag collection. The nachrichten units are difficult to find.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

A very nice flag sir.

JMM
    ?

Great flag!

pjm
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Another fine addition to your outstanding flag collection. The nachrichten units are difficult to find.
    Thanks, Bob! I'm sure there are other Nachrichten flags around but the HJ-Research site only lists mine in its list of special unit Gefolgschaft flags. It also shows 5 Motor and 5 Flieger Gefolgschaft flags. Last year I missed a wonderful Fliegerschar flag with a large eagle with an HJ emblem on its chest on one side and a glider on the opposite side. I'd love to know who has it.
    Last edited by pjm; 05-27-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Quote by pjm View Post
    Thanks, Bob! I'm sure there are others around but the HJ-Research site only lists mine in its list of special unit Gefolgschaft flags. It also shows 5 Motor and 5 Flieger Gefolgschaft flags. Last year I missed a wonderful Fliegerschar flag with a large eagle with an HJ emblem on its chest on one side and a glider on the opposite side. I'd love to know who has it.
    I had an odd one once. It had the nachrichten patch on one side and the matching unit motor patch on the other. A very odd piece
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

That flag makes my heart beat very fast!!!

very nice flag.

pjm
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I had an odd one once. It had the nachrichten patch on one side and the matching unit motor patch on the other. A very odd piece
    That is odd! But, as we all know, there are many such things out there that defy logic and may never have been officially documented...or, if they were, the documentation remains undiscovered or is lost.

An Excellent unit marked flag and in Fine condition! What a great find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."