Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just picked these up

Article about: I just picked up these two flags that I am very unsure of I got them for a really good deal \\$50 for both of them I question their authenticity though the HJ flag is one-sided and seems to be

Default Just picked these up

I just picked up these two flags that I am very unsure of I got them for a really good deal $50 for both of them I question their authenticity though the HJ flag is one-sided and seems to be unfinished but it does have an rzm tag on it can anybody give me any insight on these? The banner is 21 feet by 4 please ignore my trashed house I am in the process of of get a new carpet so everything is in the living room )=CONFIG]1332073[/ATTACH]Just picked these upJust picked these upJust picked these upJust picked these up
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just picked these up  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just picked these up
    P
    Many

?

What type of material do you think it is constructed of ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I dont think the RZM designation is correct and somene correct me if Im wrong..but if Im reading it correctly RZM A is Ausrustung / Outfitting

I would think RZM -B Baumwolle / Cotton and fabrics

Just my observations.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I dont think the RZM designation is correct and somene correct me if Im wrong..but if Im reading it correctly RZM A is Ausrustung / Outfitting

I would think RZM -B Baumwolle / Cotton and fabrics

Just my observations.
    Yep, that was my next stop Larry..

I don't understand what you mean by the rzm tags

?

Quote by 635tdHQ View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by the rzm tags
    The "Tax" code as issued by the RZM for Third Reich Retailers and Herstellers I believe.

?

Sorry forgot to add this.. And "J" ??

I guess I should say I don't understand the J designation on the tag I have seen it before but I don't know what it means

Here are some better pictures of the HJ pennant, it seems odd to me that it is only one sided and the construction is quite odd to
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just picked these up   Just picked these up  

Just picked these up   Just picked these up  

I don't recall ever seeing RZM tags on flags, and the construction of the pennant is also unusual, as the HJ flags I have seen have all had a printed swastika not a stitched one (at least it looks stitched from the pictures, it's hard to tell), and were double sided. The construction on the back is also unfamiliar; maybe its half of an unfinished pennant that would have been sown to another? As for the building banner, I've never seen a swallow tailed one. The $50 price is a bit of a red flag, as these flags, while not the most expensive, still usually sell for hundreds of dollars each.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast