Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KM battle flag

Article about: need help quick, l have been offered for sale a small ww2 era km flag, its a very interesting size (60x30 cm) which is quite small for a km flag. anyone know what this size was used on? also

Default KM battle flag

need help quick, l have been offered for sale a small ww2 era km flag, its a very interesting size (60x30 cm) which is quite small for a km flag. anyone know what this size was used on? also need help finding a retail price on a flag this size asap as seller wants it gone and has others interested. thanks so much for the help,
    BeauKM battle flag KM battle flag KM battle flag no story behind it really, seller rescued it from the trash when his grandma passed away about 30 years ago

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM battle flag
    P
    Many

I do not see where it is marked as a Kreigs flag. It looks to be a battle flag. I would like to see better pictures before saying it is good. What is his asking price?
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Apparently all 60x90 kriegs flags are Fake Kriegsmarine (Reichskriegsfahne) Flag...

I did pay attention to the size in the picture I had tunnel vision from the size you posted as 60x30. Yes the 60x90 are fake as stated in the thread you found Great work!! Where did his grandmother get a repro flag? Marty

was at 300 to start but said he would take 200, reading that link leads me to belive it is indeed a replica from the 70s. any other thoughts or opinions? guess I will probably just pass on this item for now unless someone chirps in and says its authentic
    Thanks!

Maybe its was a sewing project of granny's?

Maybe granny had some political ideas in the 70s that she never told her grandkids about (Neo-Nazi???) or maybe the guy is lying to me, its surprising what people would do and say for a few bucks

I'm guessing more on the lines of false testament, but maybe he is no expert.

Never believe the story, it can and will most times cloud your judgement.

he claims to be no expert, not sure if I believe him, if he was stating a false testament I would have thought he would come up with a better story though, at least tell me it was a vet bring back or something... Didn't seem overly happy when I told him I thought it was a fake,
    oh well,
    Beau

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast