Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Flotillenstander

Article about: Hello everyone! A few days ago I traded a tunic for a Kriegsmarine Flotillenstander flag (1.5 x 3.75). I have been asking around if it looks good (2nd 3rd opinion never hurts). I've been als

?

Post Kriegsmarine Flotillenstander

Hello everyone!
    A few days ago I traded a tunic for a Kriegsmarine Flotillenstander flag (1.5 x 3.75). I have been asking around if it looks good (2nd 3rd opinion never hurts). I've been also asking around for tonnage and ship classes for the flag. I've been told that ships above 1500 tons so I was looking for s-boats and Destroyers that are that size (I am unsure if Kriegsmarine Flotilla groups had light cruisers). If there are any photo's of ships with the flag any would be appreciated. I've found DD's with flags but I've yet to find any S-boats (since I was told ships above 1500 tons). I just would like to know more about usage of flotilla leader flags and usage. If more photos are wanted I can post them.

Kriegsmarine FlotillenstanderKriegsmarine FlotillenstanderKriegsmarine FlotillenstanderKriegsmarine FlotillenstanderKriegsmarine Flotillenstander
    Thank you for any information, and sorry if the format or if something is wrong with the post I haven't done forums in a while.
    Last edited by Grafed; 01-21-2020 at 03:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Flotillenstander
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not something I know anything about but it is a neat looking piece. Like the Avatar photo as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I believe this to be a DD or a T-boat (Torpedobootsflottille such as T35). Due to tonnage, I think thats as far as I can go if there are any images of Torpedobootsflottille leaders with this flag it would be appreciated.

MAP
    ?

Hopefully someone who knows or can help will be by. Not every thread gets noticed. But give it a bump or two over the next few days and see what happens.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)