Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I have this flag but I have no idea if it is original or not but the way how the eagle is made and stitched to the cloth is from my point of view nice. Measure of flag is 23x36.5cm

?

Default Luftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I have this flag but I have no idea if it is original or not but the way how the eagle is made and stitched to the cloth is from my point of view nice. Measure of flag is 23x36.5cm and is both sided. If anyone has some information regarding this flag it would be good.
    Thank you, Mike

Luftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for helpLuftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe artillery car flag ? - ask for help
    P
    Many

Very nice period original car flag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

It's a car flag for the regimental commander of an anti-aircraft artillery regiment.

This model of command flag was used by officers with the duty position of a Geschwader-Kommodore [Wing Commander] or Regimentskommandeur [Regimental Commander].

The central stripe was in the unit's branch color: Yellow for the flying branch (which included paratroops), red - as seen here - for artillery, brown for signals and white for the "General Göring" regiment.

Lovely and I've seen a green one too

beautiful quality.

?

Hi guys,
    I am happy you like it and it is original one, because I did not pay to much for it. Thank you for help.
    Mike