Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi Flag help please

Article about: Hello all was wondering if i could have some help again please? was wanting to know what type of flag it is and if it is real or fake please? thank you Regards James

Default Nazi Flag help please

Hello all
    was wondering if i could have some help again please? was wanting to know what type of flag it is and if it is real or fake please?
    thank you
    Regards
    James

Nazi Flag help pleaseNazi Flag help pleaseNazi Flag help pleaseNazi Flag help pleaseNazi Flag help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Flag help please
    P
    Many

Looks good. It is your standard German patriotic flag of the era and could have been used for most anything-from hanging in a private home to an office wall. No way to tell. Would be like looking at a 48 star US flag-it could be anything. No way to tell.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What would be a fair price? He has $225 on it is that fair with the moth hole damage?

Such a flag is quite common. The price should be mote in the $75 range and no higher, considering it's damaged.
    William

?

The price he is asking is high, but the smaller flags sometimes seem dearer because they are more desirable display wise

- - Updated - -

Ah and I see you are here in Australia, where everything is dearer!

sorry its meant to say $225 lol missed the 2's but i will make him a offer, everything is dearer over here i know a guy who goes to Germany and he gets me medals etc which are a lot cheaper than buying from over here i paid $35 for the mothers cross of him i went into a dealer and he said $250 the prices over here are disgusting really but thanks anyway guys for your help much appreciated

A guy could get rich quick, selling war memorabilia in OZ,it looks!
    William

?

I think we are paying European prices, plus postage added.....so if someone buys say a flag for 100, can cost up to 90 to have it posted, then when they try to sell it here, they ask for what they paid all up, plus a bit more

Looks like it hangs like my Balcony banner. Like was stated before they are quite common. I payed 30.00 USD back in 1985 for mine from the veteran that brought it home. It is too big for me to display. So I have it rolled up in a storage tube.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Looks original to me,but a crazy price!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast