Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake

Article about: hey guys i have a nazi pennant with a rzm tag. my question is did the use rzm tags on pennants and if so does this one look authentic. thanks for your help.

Default nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake

hey guys i have a nazi pennant with a rzm tag. my question is did the use rzm tags on pennants and if so does this one look authentic. thanks for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake   nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake  

nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake

hi, have seen many types of bunting flags over the years mostly printed on cotton type material, flag and general construction don't raise any issues with me. not in any respect an expert in rzm tags ,but this one seems a bit odd to my mind ,SS tag to glam it a bit? interested myself to see what a member with more knowledge of rzm tags has to say . paul

Default Re: nazi pennant with a rzm tag real or fake

It is a fake from the 1970's. These tags are fantasy in design, as they should be grey on black background and would not be found anyway on a pennant of this design.

Due to it's date of production it does now show some real age toning. Old repro/fantasy items do have a danger to new younger collectors who will not have encountered them before.

Cheers, Ade.