Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with authenticity of podium flag

Article about: Hi everyone, I recently purchased a podium flag which is supposed to be authentic. Please let me know your thoughts and comments, thank you !!!!

Default Need help with authenticity of podium flag

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a podium flag which is supposed to be authentic.
    Please let me know your thoughts and comments, thank you !!!!Need help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flagNeed help with authenticity of podium flag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with authenticity of podium flag
    P
    Many

?

It looks like a very well made podium banner. I would lean towards it being good.

Thanks for your reply, it's in such good shape, I was afraid it was new. I think I paid $150. for it. Makes for a great display. Thanks again

RMD
    ?

Very interesting podium banner. I have never seen one of these types with the static swastika.
    The Reichschancellory Tapestry has a static swastika. (Photo below)

Also interesting, is the fringe at the bottom. Much more fancy than on other variants of this banner. Yet, this is exactly what makes me believe that this banner of yours is indeed authentic. I have seen this exact fringe on many other period pieces, not always, but usually, on ones a bit more fancy, with the gold swastika. (Photos below)

... An interesting podium banner indeed. You must be very happy with it.

Take care
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help with authenticity of podium flag   Need help with authenticity of podium flag  

Attached Images Attached Images Need help with authenticity of podium flag  Need help with authenticity of podium flag 

Thanks for your thoughts and, yes I am happy wit it. I wonder how these things manage to stay so clean after all these years.