Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Need help to ID items

Article about: These two items are part of a collection I am looking at purchasing. I have done my own reaserch and not seen anything that is close. Can anyone advise?

Default Need help to ID items

These two items are part of a collection I am looking at purchasing. I have done my own reaserch and not seen anything that is close. Can anyone advise?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to ID items   Need help to ID items  

Need help to ID items   Need help to ID items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help to ID items
    P
    Many

ww2fotos
    ?

Default Re: Need help to ID items

That eagle goes on the front of the Lederhelm of the NSKK (motorcycle Corps) The flag is some sort of Youth Org. flag. (Hence the word Jugend) You have the wrong ribbon on that EK! I believe that ribbon is for the Russian Campaign 1941-42.

Dont know about the flag but the eagle for NSKK is all wrong wings should go down to the feet looks wrong for anything to me ERIC.

They were all battlefield pic-ups and not in my collection. I know they are all good to go as far as original just looking for ID. Yea I saw that too about the EK2 and the vet has since passed away so I do not know why that is on there.

The bird is all new to me me i love nskk items this will be new one to me thanks for showing. By the way never seen an EK with a frozen meat ribbon before? ERIC

?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    The bird is all new to me me i love nskk items this will be new one to me thanks for showing. By the way never seen an EK with a frozen meat ribbon before? ERIC
    maybe it was a war economy thing, he got the EK and the frozen meat medal, but they didnt have enough metal for the frozen meat and he was given the ribbon!!!!

Here is a pic of the whole lot minus the flag and luger. There was a ost front metal without a ribon. I dont know what was going on with those items but as you may can see they were the least that I was looking at.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help to ID items  

the top most flag is to the veterans association.
    not exactly rare, but not commen either.
    good luck with buying these items!!!!!!!!!

This is all great stuff and i would be proud to own any of it all looks lagit just havent seen this type of bird before maybe ill learn something..

Quote by ww2fotos View Post
    That eagle goes on the front of the Lederhelm of the NSKK (motorcycle Corps) The flag is some sort of Youth Org. flag. (Hence the word Jugend) You have the wrong ribbon on that EK! I believe that ribbon is for the Russian Campaign 1941-42.
    Thank you for the info on the eagle. I found the 1st pattern helm that has this eagle. I thought it looked a little familiar.