Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need help iding my circa 1938 Nazi Ansbach/4 Parade Flag

Article about: I am not familiar with the identification attributes on Nazi Party Parade flags because of their scarcity and lack of website information. My Nazi Party Parade flag approximately 45 in. x 47

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Good to hear! And if you take the time to read Bob Coleman's post you'll realize there's no doubt about the color, simply because Kreis (white piping) would not have had had any numbers on the corner patch as they were each one of a kind. So that leave us with light blue in possibly some kind of metallic thread, there were none with "silver" as such, for Ortsgruppe, as already identified here and obviously by you on another forum or the like.

Nicely displayed btw! Love the meatball flags!
    Thanks Larry. I have more Japanese "Good Luck/Prayer Flags" than are shown in the picture. It was somewhat expensive for professional custom mounting/framing with UV light blocking glass, etc., but it was worth it to preserve as I had wanted.

The parade flag is very impressive. Visitors mostly are of my generation and are well informed about WW2 Nazism. Like me, they previously only had seen NAZI parade flags pictured either in various books or on the occasional WW2 TV documentary series about Hitler and showing party rallies/parades, etc. As best as I can determine "Ansbach 4" represents the political cell "4" of the NSDAP in Ansbach. Somewhere hopefully there is a map or text description of what cell "4" encompassed geographically in some archive which can be located with other collector's help.

John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help iding my circa 1938 Nazi Ansbach/4 Parade Flag
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3