Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New guy needs help

Article about: Hey guys I bought my first "flag" Saturday at a fleamarket. Wanted to see if you guys thought it was real and verify what I have. It's my first and I can already tell I'm gonna be

Default New guy needs help

Hey guys I bought my first "flag" Saturday at a fleamarket. Wanted to see if you guys thought it was real and verify what I have. It's my first and I can already tell I'm gonna be a war relic collector for my lifetime!
    New guy needs helpNew guy needs helpNew guy needs helpNew guy needs help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New guy needs help
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Arkansas hunter.. Looks okay to me but let the other fellas chime in..
    again, welcome to the forum....G

MAP
    ?

Welcome! You've been bitten and the only cure is bankruptcy!!!

Looks OK to me but wait for some of the experts to opine. Closer pictures would help!

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

From the pictures you posted it looks fine to me,I don't see anything wrong with it.....and welcome aboard!

Material and construction looks consistant with mine and other printed versions I have seen, it has a nice wear and been there look to it, vets brought ALOT of these back as souveniers, I cant feel or smell it but I would give it the thumbs up, is it double sided?

Welcome to the most educational forum there is. I see nothing from your images to cast doubt on this piece being anything but period original.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

No its not double sided. But that was apart of the story the Vet and his buddy flipped a coin for the good half of the flag.

So does this look homemade? It has a particular smell to it kinda stale smelling.

Quote by Arkansas hunter View Post
    So does this look homemade? It has a particular smell to it kinda stale smelling.
    It does not appear to be home made.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Question

I agree, it looks good to me.
    If it's one sided then it is some sort of banner - Not a flag.
    Any markings one the binding one either end?
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast