Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSBO flag pole top

Article about: Hello everyone need a little help with this as I know very little about these as ive never seen one before been offered it for £320 don't know if it's over priced or even genuine or not? I w

Default NSBO flag pole top

Hello everyone need a little help with this as I know very little about these as ive never seen one before been offered it for £320 don't know if it's over priced or even genuine or not? I would be most grateful for some help with this item many thanks in advance, this are the only pictures the seller has sent me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSBO flag pole top   NSBO flag pole top  

NSBO flag pole top  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSBO flag pole top
    P
    Many

Hi Dave,

For comparison, here's a vet bring back that's being offered for $435 (around £265) at SV Militaria. For that you get all three pieces of the pole top that measures when put together 18" plus a couple of brass suspension rings to hang a flag, although that is sold separately. That's a considerable difference than the one you're looking at.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSBO flag pole top  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Dave,

For comparison, here's a vet bring back that's being offered for $435 (around £265) at SV Militaria. For that you get all three pieces of the pole top that measures when put together 18" plus a couple of brass suspension rings to hang a flag, although that is sold separately. That's a considerable difference than the one you're looking at.

Regards, Ned.
    Bargain!....

The vendor is good in my experience with him, if a little slow to respond, and his updates to the site are also a bit slack. But he has some good collectables at a fair price if you can surmount those niggling little problems. Worth an ask i'd say.

German WWII
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

The vendor is good in my experience with him, if a little slow to respond, and his updates to the site are also a bit slack. But he has some good collectables at a fair price if you can surmount those niggling little problems. Worth an ask i'd say.

German WWII
    Cheers Ned book marked it!....

Thanks for the advice ned

Quote by Panzer trooper View Post
    Thanks for the advice ned
    No probs. I apologise for calling you "Dave" mysterious stranger, but I got you mixed up with another guy who's got 'Panzer' in his handle......

Ha ha no worries ned everyone has a friend called dave! Its james for future reference lol!

No probs. I apologise for calling you "Dave" mysterious stranger, but I got you mixed up with another guy who's got 'Panzer' in his handle......
    NSBO flag pole top

Dave?.....