Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---

Article about: What do you all think? Original or a very well made repro? Been comparing it to a RZM M3/34/35 marked example I had a while back and can't find single problem with regards to detail and fini

Default NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---

What do you all think? Original or a very well made repro? Been comparing it to a RZM M3/34/35 marked example I had a while back and can't find single problem with regards to detail and finish etc. A few pock marks here and there but these were also visible on the one I had earlier--- if I had to point out anything this would be it but I'm not sure it's a bad sign in and of itself...

Only thing I do not have is a photo of the RZM markings---

NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP 2nd pattern pole top ---
    P
    Many

to many holes for my liking.

Thanks for the input,Harry --- like i mentioned, this is about the only "issue" i see. If a fake, I think it's a really well made one...totally possible, of course. Still, I can't help but have faith in it for other positive traits. Open to more input, anything is of help!

Any input appreciated --- to me it appears that pock marks on genuine examples are pretty common, the photos here seem to accentuate these quite a bit as well... what I'm really wondering about now is if anyone knows if there's actually known fakes out there with this type of convincing detail (disregarding the pock marks for a minute).

I just think this one displays a very believable patina with that subdued solid detail I seem to see in most worn genuine examples---

It looks good to me and I would have no problem with it in my collection.

Thanks for chiming in, Erich--- this was, and still is, my gut feeling. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of the markings, they are just barely visible in one of the photos I already posted... what's visible is not of much help though. It's a very good price so I think I'll take the chance seeing as everything else looks pretty good.

The details are good and it's a nice piece IMO.

Thank you again --- I have just finalized and will hopefully receive it in not too long. Will be nice to have one again since I was kind of forced to sell my last one a few months back!

?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    The details are good and it's a nice piece IMO.
    Agree - nice

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I must concur with my colleagues who believe this to be a period original piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast