Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Flag

Article about: This flag belongs to a friend of mine. His grandfather may have brought it back from Germany during the war, or he bought it post war as he made several trips back to Europe to retrace his u

Default NSDAP Flag

This flag belongs to a friend of mine. His grandfather may have brought it back from Germany during the war, or he bought it post war as he made several trips back to Europe to retrace his units fighting from Normandy to Germany. His grandfather has passed, so that is all the information we have to go on. I was wondering if anyone knows what is listed on the whie tag. I assume 80/150 is 80cm/150cm, the 4.10 is maybe how much it cost. I am thinking this flag was made for commercial sale as I have found no goverment stamps or markings. I have never seen a party flag with this type of white tag. Any information or translation on the tag would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Flag   NSDAP Flag  

NSDAP Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Flag
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Flag

You are probably correct on your Id of the tag, it looks like a prices tag/info to me, but lets see what others think, I like it!!

I believe a sales tag as well, but it's also in German handwriting.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

4 Reichmark 10 pfennig? William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree with my colleagues this is a nice original flag with it's period price tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.